Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer camp - Austria

Hi all,
since i do not have wifi and i have to use this public pc with german keybord i will write here this next 14 days.
I came in Wien yesterday, checked in some weird hostel that looked like hangar and went sideseeing. It turned out that the hostel in the center so i saw almost all of the main buildings here which were beautiful. I was talking pics but i cannot post them because i am not on my lap top (hopefully i will think how this wifi works).
Today i came in Langenlois and met bunch of people. It seems that it will be wonderful and fun all 14 days because all people have some positive energy. Good vibes. Good =)I am sharing a room with Austrian, German and Irish girl. Ja ja German and German all the time. I might learn something more than danke, bite, ja, jaja (which btw means kiss my ass in a slang).

Oh.. I have learn Irish dance. haha. You get easily tired with this dance.

Well, in short. I am happy that i get to speak English, i am happy that i will meet so many new and great people, and i am happy that i have this experience..

Güt night ..

Talk to you soon

3 comments:

  1. Gute nacht Aleks!! I am so happy you got to go to Austria - have a FANTASTIC time,
    MUCH love from USA :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm jealous. not only is austria a beautiful country, it's where my paternal great-grandmother is from. i wish i could go there someday. for now, i'm stuck in eau claire though, which as you know isn't so bad. :) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. acquistare camper di 20 anni

    ReplyDelete